- 12 cupcakes
- 1 to 2 cups chocolate frosting
- 12 Nutter Butter cookies (1 for each cupcake)
- Chocolate candy melts or chocolate flavored almond bark
- 12 red cinnamon candies (1 for each cupcake)
- 24 candy eyes (2 for each cupcake)
- 24 pretzel twists (2 for each cupcake)
- Large open star tip (Wilton 1M Open Star Piping Tip)
- Piping bags
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate candy according to package directions making sure not to overheat. If the candy gets too hot, it will seize. If desired, add 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening or coconut oil to make the melted candy pourable.
- Dip the pretzel twists in melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl. Place the pretzels on waxed paper until dry.
- Dip Nutter Butter cookies in melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl. Place the cookie on waxed paper and immediately add the pretzels (as antlers), cinnamon candy (as the nose) and eyes before the chocolate hardens. Allow to set completely.
- Pipe chocolate frosting on each cupcake using an open star tip. Place one reindeer head on each cupcake.
This post contains affiliate links br>