Valentines Day Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
Calling all unicorn fans, this super cute and easy Valentines Day unicorn paper plate craft is sure to impress all unicorn lovers.
- Paper plate
- Colored cardstock paper or construction paper
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Yellow cardstock or construction paper
- Self-adhesive heart stickers
- Wiggly eyes
- Scissors and ruler or guillotine paper cutter
- Quick dry tacky glue or school glue
- Stapler, optional
- Black permanent marker
- Cut colorful paper into 1 inch strips approximately 4 inches long. (You will need about 14 strips.) These will be the mane.
- With one sheet of colored paper, cut a large heart shape. This will be the muzzle.
- From the yellow paper, cut a horn shape.
- With the white paper, fold in half and cut an ear shape, creating two identical ears.
- Begin by attaching the horn to the FRONT of the paper plate using glue or a stapler.
- Then, attach the ears to the back of the paper plate on either side of the horn. Add heart stickers to the ears and around the horn as decoration.
- Flip the paper plate and attach the strips for the mane using glue. Allow to dry completely before continuing.
- On the FRONT of the paper plate, attach the large heart muzzle. On the heart, add two small stickers for nostrils and a larger heart sticker as the tongue/mouth.
- Using a black marker, draw closed eyes.
- Allow to dry completely before playing or displaying.