Patriotic Dipped Strawberries
- 1-pound strawberries, washed and dried
- 2. 2-cups white chocolate chips or vanilla almond bark
- Patriotic sprinkles
- Blue sprinkling sugar
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions or in the microwave stirring every 15 seconds to avoid scorching the chocolate.
- Dip strawberries into chocolate and then place on waxed paper.
- Immediately add sprinkles by dropping over the top of the wet chocolate.
- Allow chocolate to set completely.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This post contains affiliate links br>