Chocolate Donut Reindeer
- 12 mini chocolate coated mini donuts
- 12 pretzel twists
- 24 Candy eyes in your choice of size (I used the medium size)
- Tube of black icing or gel
- 12 Red M&M’s
- Place donut on a plate.
- Carefully saw the pretzel, one at a time, in half with a serrated knife and place in the donut creating the antlers. You can place them either higher up or off to the side depending on the look you are going for.
- Place two dots of black gel to the upper right and upper left of the donut hole. Place candy eyes on the black gel.
- Place a large dot of black gel in the donut hole, place a red M&M in the center to create the reindeer nose.
- Repeat this process until all of the donuts are assembled.
**Tip- You can adjust the amount of donuts, eyes, pretzels and M&M’s to fit your needs in regards to quantity.