Artichoke Jalapeno dip
Who Does not love a good Artichoke dip? Well this Artichoke Jalapeno dip is the perfect party food, with your favorite taste of Artichoke with just a slight bit of kick from Jalapenos you will have everyone raving about this dip. With the super bowl just around the corner you will want to add this to your food ideas, this will be the perfect dip serve.
- 1 12 oz jar chopped artichoke hearts drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese room temp
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. garlic lime seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. diced jalapeños seeds removed
- Place artichokes, garlic, and jalapeños into the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add in parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream.
- Add salt, pepper, lime juice, and lime seasoning.
- Pulse until everything blends.
- Make sure to leave the dip slightly chunky.
- Spoon dip into bowl and garnish with more jalapeños.
This post contains affiliate links br>