Candy Corn Striped Fudge
Are you a fan of candy corn? Well then you must try this wonderful Candy Corn Striped Fudge. Not only is it super quick and easy to make but you are sure to fall in love with how it tastes
- 4 1/2 cup white chocolate chips 1 1/2for each color
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream 1/4for each color
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract 1 tsp.each color
- 3 tbsp. honey 1 tbsp.each color
- yellow food color
- orange food color
- Line a 9x5 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Begin the yellow layer.
- Combine white chips ( 1 1/2 cups ) , heavy whipping cream ( 1/4 cup ), vanilla and honey in a small sauce pan ( 1 tbsp. honey and 1 tsp vanilla ) .
- Heat on medium to high heat.
- Stir until chips are melted and smooth.
- Add the yellow food color to your first batch and stir until color is blended
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared dish and chill for 30 minutes.
- Begin the orange Layer
- Repeat the steps as above for the yellow layer.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the chilled yellow layer and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Begin the white Layer
- Repeat steps above.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the chilled orange layer and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the fudge from the pan.
This post contains affiliate links br>