Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cookies
These Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cookies are so cute and look amazing.
These cookies are such a fun idea for any Halloween party or Nightmare Before Christmas party.
- Preheat oven at 350º F.
- Using a standing mixer, combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and 2 eggs until combined.
- Divide the batter into four separate bowls.
- Mix Yellow food coloring into one bowl.
- Mix Pink food coloring into the second bowl.
- Mix Teal food coloring into the third.
- Mix Black food coloring into the fourth bowl.
- Take about 1 TSP of each color of dough and form into tablespoon sized balls.
- Pour the sanding sugar into a bowl
- Roll cookie dough into the sanding sugar
- Place cookie dough balls about 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Lightly push each cookie dough ball down so that it becomes a thick but flat disk.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Allow cookies to completely cool before Enjoying!
This post contains affiliate links br>