Pretzel Christmas Tree
These Pretzel Christmas Trees are such a fun and easy holiday treat idea that your guest are sure to love.
- 1 bag of mini pretzel sticks
- 1 bag of green candy melts
- 3-5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 container of Christmas sprinkles
- 1 cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- 1 squeeze bottle with a number 2 tip Sugarbelle line from Michaels
- Using a double boiler, melt the candy melts and coconut and mix until smooth
- Carefully scoop the melted candy melt into the decorating bottle
- Place about 10 pretzel sticks onto the parchment paper
- Using the squeeze bottle, pipe the details of a Christmas tree onto the pretzel
- Sprinkle some Christmas sprinkles onto the chocolate
- Allow to harden for 2 hours before carefully removing from parchment paper and enjoying!
This post contains affiliate links br>