Pumpkin Churro Cheesecake Bars
Oh my yum!
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- For the Danish-
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls or dough sheets
- For Topping-
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 5 tsp Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add the pumpkin, egg, and spices and beat again.
- Unroll one can of crescent dough and press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the dough in the pan.
- Unroll the second can of crescent dough on top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Gently stretch the dough to reach the sides and cover all the pumpkin.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle all over the top of the dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack for one hour, refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over the top of the chilled danish.
- Store in a container in the refrigerator
This post contains affiliate links br>