White chocolate candy cane swirl fudge
This White chocolate candy cane swirl fudge is so amazingly yummy, its the perfect melt in your mouth fudge for this holiday season, if you have not yet tried it, now is the time to whip up a batch for your next holiday get together.
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 C Crushed candy canes plus 1/4 C crushed candy canes
- 2/3 C mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract and 1/2 C candy canes.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and gently swirl them into the fudge with a knife.
- Top with a few more crushed candy cane pieces.
- Allow to harden overnight before enjoying!
This post contains affiliate links br>