Andes Mint Fudge
Okay so who does not just love Andes Mints? This fudge is seriously the best ever, not only is it fudge but it has a wonderful combination of Chocolate and Anes Mints, this fudge is amazing for any occasion and would make a perfect treat for St. Patrick’s Day.
- line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the semi sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk
- Place in the microwave for 1 minutes
- Allow to sit for another minutes before whisking
- If not melted, place in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds
- Pour fudge into baking dish
- Sprinkle the baking chips and mini chocolate chips over the top
- Place on the counter to set over night
- Cut into 1 inch squares and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links br>