Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
What is a gathering if it does not have a hot and tasty appetizer? Well you cant beat this amazing slow cooker spinach and artichoke dip, not only does it taste fantastic but it is super simple and quick to throw together.
1 (12 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
½ cup shaved parmesan cheese
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into chunks
2 teaspoons minced garlic
Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker, reserving a sprinkle of the mozzarella cheese for the top.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Prior to serving, stir well and top with the remaining cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||2 Hours|
- 1 Bag frozen chopped spinach thawed, 12 ounce
- 1 Can artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped, 14 ounce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- cup ½shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 package cream cheese cut into chunks, 8 ounce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1. Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker, reserving a sprinkle of the mozzarella cheese for the top.
- 2. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Prior to serving, stir well and top with the remaining cheese.
- 4. Serve with tortilla chips.
This post contains affiliate links br>