Christmas Pudding Pie Snow Globes
These little snow globe pudding pies are so fun and they make a great project and treat for kids to make. These would be super fun to make for a Christmas party and or gathering. My kids had a blast making their own creation and of course getting to eat it when they where all done.
- Ready Crust Graham mini Tarts HERE
- Holiday Peeps HERE
- Sprinkles, Holidays candies, marshmallows, ect..
- Instant pudding mix (I used white chocolate)
- Bowl, spoon and whisk
- Clear plastic cups (found mine HERE)
- Mix your pudding according to the directions
- Pour pudding mixture into pie crust
- Add your peep, sprinkles, and other candies
- Put your lid over your treat
- Optional – tie lid on with a ribbon for easy transport
See our Halloween Graveyard Ghost pudding pies HERE